- Legal advice and information in the areas of employment law, social legislation and tax law
- Free of charge legal assistance (6-month waiting period) in the event of a dispute at work or with social bodies
- Training held in several languages on the Luxembourg tax return and also on the role and duties of the staff representative, health and safety representative as well as equality representative
- Personalised assistance with the tax return
- Information on our work and union news
- Themed information brochures: tax return, Collective Bargaining Agreements, Employee Guidebook
With a few exceptions, legal fees are covered after a waiting period of six months, and with the approval of the Executive Committee.