Healthcare plans and supplementary health insurance
ALEBA healthcare plan
All ALEBA members are automatically signed up for the ALEBA healthcare plan, free of charge, and benefit from the following:
- Payment to heirs in the event of death
- Possibility of subscribing to the Caisse Médico-Complémentaire Mutualiste (CMCM)
ALEBA social fund
This provides financial assistance in the event of serious illness, injury or disability, especially for costs not covered by the CNS, your healthcare plan or your additional insurance.
MEDICIS from Foyer Assurances health insurance
ALEBA members have no waiting period, and receive a 5% discount.
DKV health insurance from LALUX Assurances
ALEBA members receive a 5% discount.
Harmonie healthcare plan
French cross-border members of ALEBA enjoy special discounts and cover on individual policies.
Preferential rates from our partners
Luxembourg Air Rescue
- €50/person/year instead of €65
- €85/family/year instead of €115
- Free service in the event of a medical emergency
Fuel card ARAL
Our members benefit from the following conditions :
- Rebate of 0,025 eur / liter of fuel ( only with ARAL )
- Valid in 50 ( ARAL and BP ) petrol stations in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
- Easy and automatic payment once a month per bank collection.
- Individual credit line up to 500 eur/month
Here the application form (FR/DE). Please fill out and send to ARAL.
Group Pierre&Vacances: Center Parcs, Maeva, Adagio, …
Thanks to this partnership, our members may benefit of a rebate of -5 to -30% depending on the travel destination.
Reservations with Pierre&Vacances, Maeva, Adagio and Center Parcs may be done with a client code via internet or by phone.
For further information please contact us per e-mail under email@example.com or under phone number 223 228-1.
Since the 2nd of January 2018, ALEBA is not proposing any “Shopping and Entertainment list” anymore.