INVITATION TO THE ORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF ALEBA ON 30.06.2020
Luxembourg, 24th June 2020.
– Ordinary General Meeting –
ALEBA members are invited to the 2020 Ordinary General Meeting to be held on Tuesday June 30 at 6:00 p.m.
In the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Ordinary General Meeting will be held online, as provided for by the Grand-Ducal Regulations on March 20, 2020.
1. The President’s welcome and address;
2. Annual activity report of the Association by the Board of Directors, represented by the General Secretary;
3. Presentation and approval of the budget for social year 2020 by the Board of Directors, represented by the General Treasurer:
a. Annual accounts;
b. Report on the annual accounts by the Board of Directors represented by the General Treasurer;
c. The Supervisory Committee’s report;
d. The report of the approved external auditor;
e. Approval of the annual accounts as of December 31, 2019;
4. Discharge to the members of the Board of Directors;
5. Election of the members of the Board of Directors;
6. Any other business
Laurent MERTZ Roberto MENDOLIA
Secretary General President
Registration and technical details:
To participate in the General Assembly, you must register before the webinar by clicking here. Once you have registered, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided (preferably use a private email address) containing a link to access the webinar.
Two reminders will be sent to you: the first 1 hour before and the second 5 minutes before the beginning of the General Assembly.
You can connect by smartphone, tablet or personal computer. Use of the Chrome browser is recommended.
No participant will be visible and will not be able to speak orally. However, everyone can ask questions in writing via a dedicated space.
To give discharge to the members of the Board of Directors, we have drawn up a survey to which you must answer with “yes”, “no” or “I abstain”.