Bootcamps to help you optimise your CV and enhance your competencies
These Bootcamps are held by experienced consultants in the HR field who analyse your CV and application letter, and then:
– help you understand employers’ expectations;
– optimise your CV, if need be;
– promote your strengths in your application letter;
– help you learn to show yourself in the best possible manner and promote your competencies in recruitment interviews by doing interview simulations.
The Bootcamps are available in three languages, on three different dates:
- in English: Thursday, 13th April 2017, from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
- in German: Friday, 21st April 2017, from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
- in French: Wednesday, 7th June 2017, from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
The Bootcamps are held in ALEBA’s offices (29, avenue Monterey in Luxembourg-City), 2nd floor.
To register, you first should enrol to become a member of ALEBA Youth-Student** (free offer), and send your proof of enrolment by e-mail to email@example.com. In that same message, you can request your preferred date for the Bootcamp.
Registrations are on a first come, first served basis and the available spots are limited to 12.
For further information, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org