ALEBA & EST | Training courses in English
ALEBA is pleased to inform you that EST is organising 2 training courses in English about the Mandate of staff representative – Part I.
Training course 1.1.1 in English : “Mandate of staff representative” – Part 1
ETC (EST Training Center) in :
1, Porte de France (entrance on avenue du Swing)
From 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday 28th and Friday 29th of November 2019
- Introduction to the role of the staff representative and the legal framework
- Q/A session with a senior Staff Representative
- Lunch and coffee breaks to socialize with fellow staff representatives
- Simplified course materials on flashcards and QR codes with links to info / legislation
- Microlearning App “battles” to test what has been learnt
- Brainstorming on needs and wishes for further training courses in English
How to register?
In order to benefit from training leave for this course pursuant to Article L. 415-9 of the Code du Travail (Labour Code) and for the costs of lunch to be covered, the registration form must be countersigned by your employer.
As the number of participants is limited to 25 persons for each day on a first-come-first-served basis, preregistration is mandatory on this platform:
- Final registration
We will send you a final registration form to be signed and countersigned by your employer which you should then return to us by email within 2 days at the latest so as to reserve your seat.
There are only a few seats left, so please register as soon as possible.