What is the role of an ALEBA delegate?
- To represent you before your employer;
- To protect your rights and defend your professional interests;
- To listen to your concerns and offer help;
- To create a healthier and more democratic working environment;
- To play a constructive role through social dialogue;
- To be informed, and inform you, about what is happening in your company and your business sector;
- To put their knowledge and skills at your service;
- To voice your ideas during collective agreement negotiations.
In short, their goal is to protect your interests by taking real, effective and constructive action.
You could be an ALEBA delegate!
- Are you a naturally sympathetic, altruistic person who likes to help others?
- Do you want to play a more active role in ensuring the wellbeing of your colleagues and the development of your company?
- Would you like to negotiate and represent your colleagues before senior management?
- Do you want to influence collective labour agreements, and even represent financial sector employees before professional bodies and the Chamber of Employees?
Then run for ALEBA staff representative in the next elections!
Any employee can run in the different staff elections if they can prove they have experience working at a company on a fixed-term or permanent contract.
The most important thing is to fulfil this role to the best of your ability, as your colleagues are counting on you.
If you are interested in becoming a delegate, contact the Coordination Service right away by email (email@example.com) or by phone (223 228-1).